The beauty of an historic downtown district in eastern Delaware County –Downtown Sunbury has a New England style, traditional town square surrounded by restaurants, retail and businesses, which makes for a very walkable luxury home community, with many restaurants nearby.
Founded in the early 1800s, Sunbury was at the intersection of two major stagecoach routes. Today, highlights of Sunbury are Evening Street Park and J.R. Smith Park, both located right downtown, Freedom Park with a frisbee golf course, and several other parks with fishing and bike trails.
For shopping options, Tangier Shopping Outlet is a 10-minute drive and Polaris Fashion Place, just is a short 20-minute trip, with all its dining and entertainment options.
For nature lovers, Sunbury is a short distance from attractions like:
Maintenance-free Patio homes in a luxury home community means you don’t have to do any of the mowing, mulching or snow removal. Easy access slab homes are built with universal design in mind.
Ranch and 1 ½ story homes are available in our most budget-minded community, with homes starting in the $400,000’s. The budget considerations also include low taxes for homes in Delaware.
And with only 36 homes, Miller’s Cove will be an intimate community in the Big Walnut school district.
- Single family, ranch, multi-level, and two-story homes Single family ranch and 1 ½ story homes
- Maintenance-free community
- Curbless showers – optional
- Slab homes for easy access first floor living
- Open entertainment & living spaces
- Some with large front porches
- Some with raised ceiling great rooms & corner fireplaces